Wednesday fun runs start now!
Wednesday summer fun runs are now at 6:00 pm and will be hosted at various parks and members yards.
– July 14th is at Heritage Road River Access. There is parking at the bottom of Heritage Rd off of Winchester.
– July 21 Trans Canada Trail run (Park at Oak Taphouse)
– July 28 7778 Sunset Drive Cowichan Lake
– August 04 1849 Norbury Rd. Shawnigan Lake
– August 11 7495 Relke Rd Duncan
– August 18 4732 Fairbridge Dr.
– August 25 Crofton Boardwalk Park Berridge St entrance, Crofton Swim in ocean
– Sept 04 BREAKFAST
Time:TBD Rob Grant Fuller Lake Park
Swim in lake
This is a perfect park to create your own 1 hour triathlon. Choose how long you want to swim, bike and run and complete it in 1 hour
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
And a big thank to Ellen for organizing our summer runs.