Prior to participating in a Ceevacs event, I have read & agree to the Release and Waiver and Indemnity. Unless posted, dogs (pets) are not allowed at Ceevacs Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday runs & walks. Notes, pets on the runs
Tuesday Coached Sessions – 8 AM & 5:30 PM
November through April – Meet at the Cowichan Sportsplex front parking lot on note p Chesterfield St. Your training options are $45 for 3 months, $90 for 6 months, or $35 for an 8 session punch card. Payment drop-off to: AM session, please give your payment to Bill Adair & PM session, please give your payment to Wendy Williams. * Cheque payable to Ceevacs Roadrunners
Train with your clubmates on Tuesday for the camaraderie, accountability, knowledge and personal growth as an athlete The training is fun and creative! Sessions are adaptable for where you are at in your training. Are you a beginner, building back after a racing season, or someone that races every weekend? Following practice, the am group heads to Coffee on the Moon
Once you have paid/signed-up for the Tuesday training you will be emailed a passcode to view the Tuesday Training: Click here for Tuesday practice details
Wednesday Fun Run – 5:30 PM
Meet at the Cowichan Sportsplex parking lot off Chesterfield, Duncan.
We do a 9 min run/ 1 min walk routine, for anywhere between 7 km to 10 km.
If you want to check us out or if you are looking for a “Fun Run” this is for you: no one gets left behind.
Saturday Run – 8:00 AM
Many distances offered. Run routes are decided upon by the participants: Usually 10 km to 15 km. We always socialize at a local coffee shop following the run.
- Feb 22 – Chemainus Rd and Mill Street (Near public toilets)
- Feb 29 – Cowichan Sportsplex (parking lot on Chesterfield)
- This will be a breakfast run: Reservations at the York Street Diner at 9:30 AM
- March 7 – Cowichan Community Center 2687 James St. @ 8:30 AM
- This is the AGM run so we have to be seated at the Nitnat Room by 10:00 AM
- March 14 – Drumroaster (Upper parking lot)
- March 21 Fishbowl Café (Park behind 49th Parallel)
- March 28 Cowichan Sportsplex (Parking lot on Chesterfield)